User avatar

shotgun2983

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Immigration

    Yes Gladus, illegal immigration is good. As RJ said, they take jobs for little pay that no one else would even dream of taking.

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    Lol Penguin

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: hunting

    Okay, for one, most hunters don't kill wolves unless they are atttacked first. Is there even a wolf season? I don't think there is, there by making the animal illegal ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Immigration

    The US could not survive without immigrants. They work for little or no pay because they believe it's a better life. At first, I was opposed to illegal immigration. I ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Legend of Zelda: The Wings of Darkness

    Wow, four more??? I wish I could write with a constisincy of everyone else on this site. I'm a little caught up with the debate group, which still brings points ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    From a religous standpoint, God made himself known through his son Jesus as far as I know. And maybe he doesn't make himself known because you should already believe in ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Garden Musings

    I really liked this is execpt for a few little issues. And silence the air. Darkness dies. I think you should add a comma instead of a period in the ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Legend of Zelda: The Wings of Darkness

    Wow, all these chapters are really good. I love it that people like you can take a classic well known game with an established plot and charcaters and then turn ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    2/10 What is that???

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned because I don't know who captain spleen is!

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    Lol, I suppose

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    Wow, it seems no matter what I say or where I say it you are always there to question it or add your corrections. Good job.

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: hunting

    Thats true if you think about it. The more accurtate the weapon, the less likely it is we'll miss when we shoot and injure it instead of killing it. If ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: hunting

    Captain Smurf, fox hunting is not an issue in the US because no one hunts from horseback. Very few even own horses. I don't know about the UK, but thats ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    There have always been athiests throughout history starting in the 1300s who alll believed in scientific explainations to not only the issue of evolution and creationism but many others. The ...

    Jan 15, 2008


Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
— Paul Brandt