User avatar

shotgun2983

  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    1/10 What does "aithalos" mean? I'm not sure but if I get a responce I'll bump up your score!

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Mid-terms are evil

    Lol Volant. They are such a pain in our school. The administration must think we're like a snuty private school or something. They expect so much from us!

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: hunting

    Hey RJ, I'm waiting for Griffinkeeper's responce to what I linked. I think this is getting interesting.

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Immigration

    Yeah, I wouldn't mind a source to back up that statement. It's a large assumption. If the government knows you are illegal, you WILL be depprted no matter what. I've ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Mid-terms are evil

    Bye Tony! Even though I go to the same school and litterally have the same mid-terms it won't be effecting me! Maybe thats why I'm failing, but whatever. -Joel-

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: magnetic poetry

    Wow Sureal, thats a good point. I saw it on the latest post thing on the left of the homepage and I didn't even look at the date, xD. -Joel-

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: 30 Days of Flying Monkeys

    XD, ok RJ. It was for a school project so don't expect anything great or even good for that matter. -Joel-

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: magnetic poetry

    I'm definitly not a poet, but I can enjoy these. It's like looking at an abstract painting, kind of what Crysi said. It's so cool to read them all. Great ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    Oh, I'm sorry, xD. I thought that question was directed towards me. -Joel-

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: hunting

    What do you mean? We reduce over-crowded herds by HUNTING THEM. If I recall, that was the basis for the entire arguement. And yes, we do have a significant impact. ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: :D Hey !

    Hi, and welcome to YWS! I hope you like it here and if you have any questions, just PM me and I'll be haooy to answer them for you. My ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *waves* Hey!

    Hello and welcome to YWS! Hope you like it here. If you have any questions, any at all, just PM me and I guess I'll see you around the site! ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    Wow, thats a large assumption. For starters, we don't. If I see a gay guy walking down the street, I don't think to myself "Oh my god! It's a gay ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Immigration

    Thats not true at all. There are more border patrol agents then there are police in Los Vegas and New York City. They just aren't effective.

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: hunting

    Well, wolves are everywhere RJ, they are just in very low numbers around my area at least. I have actually never even seen a wolf in the wilderness but I ...

    Jan 16, 2008


That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands.
— Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)