User avatar

shotgun2983

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Closing Guantanamo Bay?

    There's a reason we have Guantanamo. Sorry, there's a reason we **had Guantanamo.

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Technology

    Think of it from an authors standpoint... a fresh new author. Without the publisher, they can just download onto the internet and its there for all to enjoy. There is ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: American Economy in Crisis

    I don't think it will be another depression, but I also don't think the bail out plan with completely work.

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it racism?

    Yeah not racism...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vice President Choice

    Is she any less experienced as Obama himself?

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the word retard a "bad word"?

    Its just like any other degeneratly used word out there, no big deal.

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Laws

    (same topic) Anywho, for starters Overeasy I to own and operate a gun. I have taken the New York State gun safety exam and passed, I am certified and licensed ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: In McCain another Bush, or worse?

    McCain is a republican so he no doubt will have similar ideas about current topics just like Bush, but so does the entire party. That doesn't make them all bad, ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexual relationships in universities

    I'm a conservative, but there just a few things that don't make sense to me. For one, sex before marriage. Why should it matter to anyone else besides the two ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Satanic Messages

    Okay, a friend told me about this and also said this kind of "message" is in a lot of other songs. Just watch the video on youtube and you'll understand. ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    I have to agree with you there thunderdude.

    May 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    Money goes to the schools that perfrom the best because those are the ones showing the most successful students. Also, I go to the third highest ranked school in New ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    I don't think porn should be illegal in any way. What people do in their spare time is their own business and no one, no one, should be allowed to ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oprah Winfrey

    This debate is stupid, its not brainwashing. Its what she thinks, and she has a right to say what she thinks. I think the core of the debate is Oprah, ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    Theres already a thread for the death penalty, but I can't seem to find it so I can give you a link lol. So anyway... I'm all for the death ...

    Apr 23, 2008


Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.
— Henry David Thoreau