User avatar

sherlockhson

  • OOC Archive Re: The Outlands [DT]

    It was great, you portrayed rose just fine! And I should be free most times this week, I don't have anything planned at the moment.

    Aug 6, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: The Outlands [DT]

    YEET, POSTED!

    Jun 30, 2018
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Outlands

    Roslaeen Streinberg cowritten with @soundofmind Rose scanned the soggy map she had pulled out and found the small town close by, checking behind her to make sure Adina was ready ...

    Jun 30, 2018
  • Archive Re: Danganronpa: Hope's Peak

    Rosaleen Streinberg Ultimate Game Designer "Just what the heck does that mean!? Disrupt peace and harmony?" Rosaleen finally spoke up, after a lot of mumbling and grumbling to herself. Slamming ...

    Jun 20, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Danganronpa: Hope's Peak [DT]

    I'm in! If game designer/programmer is cool i'll take that!

    May 25, 2018
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Outlands

    ROUND THREE Roslaeen Streinberg cowritten with @soundofmind Rosaleen could finally say she agreed with the group as a whole as they decided to start heading as far away from the ...

    Apr 19, 2018
  • Archive Re: QPK SB Pitch

    Raggle Fraggle Rabbel Frabble

    Mar 21, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: The Outlands [DT]

    The weekend should be a perfect time for me!

    Jan 25, 2018
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Outlands

    Roslaeen Streinberg Rosaleen mostly pretended to sleep as her shift ended as her mind was still mulling over the details of her plan with Kaia. She had managed to catch ...

    Jan 6, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: The Outlands [DT]

    Awesome! Anytime Wednesday and beyond should be alright for me! Since holidays are over I should be mostly free now, I'll just probably be in a food coma for a ...

    Dec 26, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Outlands [DT]

    Ah yes, for the collab I just wanted to give a bit of warning that I have some pretty bad anxiety with writing live on WFP. But I'll try my ...

    Nov 21, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Outlands [DT]

    Rose is definitely gonna be struggling constantly with just doing the right thing. Cause doing the right things normally means going against following her plans for revenge. Rosa is gonna ...

    Nov 16, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Outlands [DT]

    Thank you! :D Sound really helped me with that!

    Oct 23, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Outlands [DT]

    Ah, I did it finally! sorry it took a while! but my first SB entry is here! with much help and support from sound! I hope it all came out ...

    Oct 22, 2017
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Outlands

    Rosaleen Streinberg Everyone munched away at their stickers bars. Adina's tears subsided a bit as she enjoyed what she could of the snack. Rosaleen ate hers mostly in silence as ...

    Oct 22, 2017


Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller