User avatar

shelbell

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Bruiser Crew

    So far I like it. It's interesting. I like how you ended it alot. A few things though. You're missing commas in places. Also quotes should be in double marks, ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dying on my Terms

    Great story. I liked your descriptions of the scenarios alot. I do agree with the others about the narration, but I like it. I add something to the story. The ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Main Attraction

    I really like this so far. I agree with what the other reviewer said about the confusing part when it flips from Kate and Trey talking to Trey on the ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey again everyone, First thanks for making me feel welcome. This place seems pretty chill. I write some poetry. Not all of it is meant to be shared since a ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Kyle

    I'm not so good at the grammer thing, but I did see what most of the other people saw. But I don't want to repeat it so I'll just skip ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi there! Obvously I'm new here.... Um...I don't really know what to say here. I'm a 16 year old female. My cousin (I think thats how we are related...) showed ...

    Jun 27, 2008


Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson