User avatar

shanan-cat

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Hey Vivi and Camille! Nice face Camille, and Vivi your just as pretty as ever, not that you aren't Camille. Ha! Here's a pic of me! Not sure that this ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Hey, Cade! Love your pic! Thanks for the comment on my hat! You are all so pretty... wish I was..shanan-cat!

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    This a most recent pic with and my hat... AGAIN! balakiki! shanan-cat!

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    This is a picture of me just a few seconds ago. I know that I'm ugly, but hat's okay, you can laugh and hate me forever, I don't care! (and ...

    Feb 24, 2008


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson