User avatar

shanan-cat

  • Other Poetry Re: Frustrated on Tuesday

    TickledPink, you can't just give a review that only has three words: I liked it. That's not a review. Do you know what a review is? It's where you give ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: "What Is Love?"

    I loved it boy! Liked the rhyming my friend and all the nicely written lines there. Keep up the good work! shanan-cat!

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: First Time

    I think that you should have made it longer. I didn't really have a good ending. It just kind of stopped, you know? Maybe try something like this: His hair ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Not You...Me

    Liked the poem but thought that it was a bit rough when you repeated the phrases over and over again. It got a bit annoying. I liked the way that ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fire Lighter

    I'm sorry but I can't read this just because it's too long and way too wide. Maybe you should edit it and then I can read it, okay? shanan-cat!

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Farewell

    The poem was well thought out but it is commonly used on this site... unfortunately. [quote] And so, though my heart shatters (this is what you wrote) And now what ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Melting Hearts To Melting Blades

    Hey Vivi! The story... was... amazing! I loved all the adjectives that you used, but there where a few typos? clogging me senses I think that it's my senses, right? ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All the Forgotten Things

    Loved it! Nice rhyming my girl (or boy)! Lke the actual poem! Good job! shanan-cat!

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Mixed up emotions....

    Hello again! I just wanted to say, emo_dude100, this is not a review. To review, you have to actually give the person that wrote the poem your opinoin of the ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: secrets and caves

    HI! It was interesting, but kind of weird at the same time. I think it would have been better if you had rhymed each line with the other, It might ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Hey, Cade! Love your pic! Thanks for the comment on my hat! You are all so pretty... wish I was..shanan-cat!

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Metallic Crystal Alliance ( Part 1)

    I'm sorry, friend, but I can't critique this 'cause it's way tooooo long and it would take forever to do a good review. I agree with BBB and BF, shorten ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cher's Tails.

    Just so you know, there's supposed to be space between each dialogue. There should be a "... this person said" after each piece of dialogue, so we don't get mixed ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: life

    You're only eleven! How are you on this site? Your not allowed unless your thirteen or older you know? Anyways, back to the review... I liked your poem, it has ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: As I Tango

    Nicely done my good friend! Love the idea, the rhyming and everything else too! Had nice roll to it, and the fact that you used that word (lincome?) in every ...

    Feb 27, 2008


WAIT WHAT. I JUST SAW MYSELF IN THE QUOTE GENERATOR
— Darlet