User avatar

shanan-cat

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Kiss

    WOW! *stares blankly at the screen* That was absolutely amazing, especially the ending. The only thing that threw me off was the fact that it didn't rhyme and the a ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Deleted

    Nicely done my friend! *gives round of applause* Here are a few quotes: The last time someone died. After this sentence I think that you should have just ended it ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Secret

    I don't think I can read this, sorry! Maybe think about spacing, Your lines are too close together and it makes it hard for the reviewer to actullly review your ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Smothering me

    I had a few problems with your poem: My mothers love Holds me tight, Wont let me go, Though allows me flight This doesn't make sense at all. If your ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Forgotten End.

    Loved your poem! Quotes... A harmful shame, pouring from the Mouths of feckless youths, Loved this stanza! Other than that I loved this poem! Great work! Phebe

    Mar 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lost and Discovered: Prologue part 1

    Okay, let's get started! Crissiphone muttered to herself as she rode on the chariot to the Council of the Gods. She had long black hair that fell to her waist, ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Bag of Green Grapes

    Loved it! Pretty funny you are my friend! -Phebe!

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: True thoughts

    Why are you copying the twilight series? It's not very original. I won't readf your stories if you are just going to copy all the names of characters froma book ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Message

    Was this edited? Because if it wasn't then that was amazing! Loved the idea, the roll of the poem and the way you used so many nice words to pull ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Love and Joy

    Loved this poem! Did you actually give this poem to your mom for what ever day it was? Well here are a few quotes: Joy is like a river Surging ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sixteen

    You had quite a few problems with your poem: - None of your eyes were capitals - Your poem repeated itself wich isn't very practical and won't help your poem ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Daybreak Save Me

    Good! Liked the rhyming and all the verses, the idea and the concept of the poem. I think that you should have continued after the last line. Maybe something like: ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lost and Discovered: Prologue part 1

    Liked it but thought that it was a bit short. Work on it to make it longer, okay shanan-cat!

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fairytales

    *speachless* I can't... speak... WOW! That was AMAZING! *stares at the screen in awe* shanan-cat!

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Fame and Fortune

    Loved it! I could totally imagine the whole scene and everything! Loved the rhyming and that jazz, but the inly thing that I didn't like the fact that you used ...

    Mar 1, 2008


I *do* like flipping tables.
— Faye Whitaker, Questionable Content