-
Re: Message
A bit too long don't you think? And this was an e-mail? Also in your descroption you said: This is something that me and my friend sent in a e-mail ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Deleted
Interesting! *gives round of applaus* What a weird topic my fellow... Wished it had rhymed, would have made it more interesting to read. I don't think that you need to ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: My world
Thanks for the reviews my friends and I will use your advice right away! AVilicious666> Thanks for the long review and lesson about that commas. Won't use them like that ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: My world
This a weird poem but everything that is said actually happened, was thought of and done. Hope you enjoy! I have also edited it incase you didn't know. As i ...
Mar 16, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Hey Vivi and Camille! Nice face Camille, and Vivi your just as pretty as ever, not that you aren't Camille. Ha! Here's a pic of me! Not sure that this ...
Mar 16, 2008 -
Re: Pianissimo
Interesting for sure, probably a first but that's weird that you had posted it... It didn't interest me but I thought that it would be a good idea for me ...
Mar 16, 2008 -
Re: Kill me (because our love hurts)
It had a nice edge to it bit I thought that it was a bit violent, but still I liked it. Some of the stanzas that you came up with ...
Mar 16, 2008 -
Re: One soul to go down
Have I reviewed something of yours before? I believe so... but anyways... I liked th eidea but thought that it was a bit ghastly if I could say that. I ...
Mar 16, 2008 -
Re: Intensity
I liked your poem. It had a nice ring to it but i thought that it was a bit gruesome but I could handle it. i didn't think that it ...
Mar 16, 2008 -
Re: Words
I found your poem interesting with all your ideas about words and numbers. It kept me interested and I found the topic unusual, yet magical at that same time. I ...
Mar 15, 2008 -
Re: I Think I'm in Love #4
Like I said I would review you story and here I am! This was my favorite out of all of them. It carried so much passion and... I have nothing ...
Mar 15, 2008 -
Re: Play House [Part #01]
Um... i don't really get your poem if it is one. It doesn't make sense to me, the... everything. It was also very short, not very good for you. Maybe ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: For You...
Your very welcome! Balalkiki! shanan-cat!
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: For You...
Hey BBB! YOu want help? I got it! I didn't really like the way you "typed" it: She... ... He... ... It sounded a little weird when I read aloud. ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Deleted
DarkDove! I was disappointed! You can do better than that! Why such a bad ending-sorry- but I know that you can do better than that! Work on it please and ...
Mar 12, 2008
