User avatar

shanan-cat

  • Other Poetry Re: appraoching storm

    I have one big thing to say about your poem. You didn't have any periods at the end of your stanzas or any commas. What up with dat? I thought ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dreamed of Hell

    I loved it! But I thought that the fact that you repeated the last and second last stanza was reapeated and it oke away from the poem itself. Other than ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Serpent(warning this may hurt......)

    Interesting... quite interesting... I thought about it and I want to say that you aheva repeated soem lines twice. Like you said let me be more than once but in ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: lies

    Truely astounding Camille! I know that you have the mind to creat something like this and I have already told you but this poem is just simply amazing! The words ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Night With My Lover

    It was a good poem, just remember that you have to put peroids and commas in certqin places. Like so: His river of muscles ripple with each motion Drinking in ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Best Friends...I think.

    I totally agree with everything that your "cousin" wrote. I remember now, she does pretty much everything that you do. So typical... Nice job though! Shananers!

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: To all new YWS members!

    Hello all new members! Hope you have a great time on the YWS website. Make sure you do read the Rules & Guides before starting anything. If you have any ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: lies

    s you know me CamilleI won't do something extraodinary, but I thought that it was quite amazing indeed! Very well done my friend! Tootles, shanan-cat!

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My world

    Thanks you everyone for your reviews! Wished more people would actually answer my questions though... Thanks anyways! shanan-cat!

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Mask

    I liked the rhyme and the theme, but I don't think that the topic was the way to go for this. I don't have much to say, sorry! shanan-cat!

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled

    Quite interesting, but I unfortunately didn't like it very much. It just didn't like it, sorry. Must go so see you later! shanan-cat!

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My darkness

    Thanks for the reviews I guess. Catch yah later! shanan-cat out!

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: His Fool

    Interesting and nicely done. Good job! I liked the idea here. I didn't like the fact that you reapeated "I loved you, I loved you" at the end twice and ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: singer of the night

    Interesting poem... You may tell your friend that. You had a few typos and a few problems with your poem. Like here: You who know how to win the fight ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My world

    Thanks again peeps! And just so you know, everything that I mentioned was actually thought about in my bathroom. That's why I wrote about weird things, 'cause of what I ...

    Mar 25, 2008


Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
— Mark Twain