User avatar

shanan-cat

  • Other Poetry Re: Done

    Very dramatic, but nicely done! I have nothing to say, but can I print this?

    May 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Fear.

    That was pretty awesome, but you had a few grammar mistakes... You are always with us. You reveal are darkest nightmares. There should be a semi-colone or a comma here, ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Up

    Thanks! That's awesome how you think that what I wrote was cute! Thanks for the idea too, will consider it! Shanan-cat out!

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Up

    Sorry abou the sparkle thing! I change it when I find the time. Thanks for all your help! Shananners! :lol:

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Simply As That

    Dude, that was AWESOME! The originality was somethingout of the question! (is that how you spell it?) Keep on writing, Shananners!

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Up

    Thanks for all the reviews! I will correct all my typos and maybe change it a bit. Thanks again! Shananners!

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dejection

    Nicely done my friend! shanan-cat!

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Up

    The up Up and up and up we go, into the sky where appears a show! The moon will sparkle and the sun may shine. The stars can gleam, they're ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Tree

    I liked that one! The creativity of people on this site is amazing! Where did you get this waesome idea? I have no problems with this, so carry on! Shananers!

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Food

    I don't get it... Please clarafy shanan-cat

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: ..

    This isn't a poem... What did you write?

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dreamed of Hell

    Oh! I get it now! Thanks for clearing it! Shanan-cat!

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: appraoching storm

    Thanks for the okay! shanan-cat!

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A dark dream I had

    I love the poem but you had a few grammar mistakes. Midnight eyes that stare, No need for a capital "m" here. A heart and hard as stone. I don't ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: To all new YWS members!

    Anybody going to reply here?!

    Apr 7, 2008


u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper