User avatar

shanan-cat

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Trapped Chapter 1

    [quote="FireArris"]There was a very peaceful town, the hills were covered with yellow, purple, blue, and red flowers that were always blooming. If someone was low on money, others would lend ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Eight All

    Okay. That was a little weird, but good. You had a few spelling mistakes like gothgirl said but other than that it was interesting to read (although it was confusing) ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Blackened

    Just for all my friends on this site, em and camille, this is about Edward and me, and also how I feel sometimes, (and I do still like him. Shhhhhh!) ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: This is what Love is to me

    It's me, and i am here to comment on your poem. There was one or two typos, and i had a little problem with your story line: 1. you didn't ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lycanthropy

    I really like the idea, it's original and very amusing, although I thought that the begining was a bit rough. I think that you were to fix a little and ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Falling in like.

    I'm sorry alex but it's not very good. What you didn't do was get the reader to feel what you were feeling. In other words, there was no feeling to ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The name of the game- Chapter One

    hey em's! I finally got to see your post! Yay for me! O.k, for one, does this have to do with the school volleyball or no? The continuation of this, ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My darkness

    Your blood is my drink, Your eyes are my future, Your body is my fortresse, And your mind is my soul. I give you my speech, And take away your ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Earth is small

    you shouldn't have stopped, it was good, but if you kept going, you would have amde it even better (seriously)!!! (I don't agree with via, it does make sense and ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My heart

    My heart ached as my love drifted away; he no longer cares for me, but I do for him so dearly. Our hearts once beat together, but were broken by ...

    Jan 27, 2008


The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
— Mark Twain