User avatar

shanan-cat

  • Romantic Novels Re: I Think I'm In Love #2

    Hi! Haven't seen you cool monkey swing the smooth branch in along time! O.k, now to the review... I liked the way you put the story into a diary and ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sly as a fox

    Hi! I liked your story, and I think it was original. I don't know why so many people do so many long reviews. It's pointless!\ Anyways I liked your story. ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    The literature door swung open and a heart shaped woman with long black hair, tall slender frame and small breasts. This line doesn't make sense because you said it without ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Kills Me

    I'm sorry, but it wasn't very good and I think it was toooooo much spacing. Also, you should ahve continued it and had put more sentences instead of alot of ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Think I'm In Love #1

    I said that I would review your post, so here i am. The spacing was really well put out, and the only thing that really bugged me was when use ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Marilyn. It's just me.

    ALEXANDRA!!! SPACING! SPACING! SPACING! What is wrong with you?!?! And you MUST capitilize ALL your "I"'s ! I know that you can do way better that this! It was a ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Koze Amulet

    Thanks for the advice! Hopefully, I'll manage to get around to retyping it with more of point and ahve it be less cliche,k? and thanks for the review! shanan-cat!

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: StoweAway (Updated 2/12/08)

    Ok, let us get started. I'm not going t write a really long reply like the others, but I will comment. The following things were really well planned: -story line; ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Sexual Favors

    Sex does sell but why are you guys talking about his? It's absurd!

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Human Nature

    WOW!!! That was truly amazing! The rhyming was out of this world and the poem itself was very true indeed, although I think that you have continued a little more ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My darkness

    Thanks for all the replies guys and I will use your advice in a most respected way. shanan-cat

    Feb 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Blue Steam

    Hi, "proks", I liked the idea of the story and really all the neat words that you came up with; like "petit" and so forth. lay out was good and ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don’t Look At My State Of Mind

    I try so fucking hard sometimes That I forget that I’m alive. [q]why do you use swearing? Its not really helping your poem you know. Standing on a ledge and ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Koze Amulet

    Just so you know this is quite a weird story and i was made up from the top if my head, so if it's bad, then it's because I did ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hell

    I have a few problems with your story: 1. there's no stiry line (like snoink said) 2. THERE ARE NO PARAGRAPHS. why? (hehehehehehehe!) :lol: you really need to rewrite this ...

    Feb 10, 2008


Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
— Mark Twain