User avatar

shanan-cat

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Words of a Conceited Man

    Well, this is definitely and interesting story line... very original and appealing. You picked a some wicked words and had a excellent idea to how you were going to end, ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Goodnight

    Every time I gazed into your eyes, I melted. Jolts rushed through out my body. The glimmer on your eyes was ecstatic. I felt like I could reach out, settle ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled

    I know this sounds really, really emo at the beginning, but bear with me. It gets better. I want the world to go away. The bustling cities, The quiet woodlands, ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Pretending

    That was so good. The way you made all your words rhyme was easy going and beautiful. It felt as the words melted in my mouth while I read it ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Scarlet Raindrop

    [ x] The alluring moon stared me down through two pine trees, daring to darken my features. The glimmer off the water droplets that hung to the long blades of ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: past the point of no return

    Truly amazing work there, Medusa! Keep it up, and just a little note, add more detail! :smt016 Have fun writing, Shanan-cat! :elephant:

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Soulmate

    Forever and ever I can feel you fire touched tongue licking, grasping for air stealing away at everything that I gave you... you can never hear what my heart whispers ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Questions

    That was truly amazing , my friend! Good work!

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Caught Sight

    Okay... That was good, very good! It had good flow to it, I just thought that there were a few things that you need too change-- and that's under my ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: On my Own

    Haven't heard of you in a long time, girlfriend! So, onto the review! If I need to fight I will fight and you can’t stop me. This is how it ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The best of you...

    Thanks people! So, do you really like it? Is it too grotesque?

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The best of you...

    "Death is my main meal, but your juicy blood is my great dessert. Your lifeless liver lays solemnly in a bowl, waiting to be topped by your cold blood and ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fear.

    Still you edited it, and still you keep it sounding the same: jumbled and all. It still think that it could use some more work, and with that, you could ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Done

    Please, for all people posting things, noy only in this forum, but please, please capitilize ALL your sentences at the berginnings. That goes the same for your "i"s too. Just ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fear.

    I'm really sorry to tell you this, but... um... it's not very good. Your poem doesn't have very good flow, and it didn't reallt catch too much of my attention. ...

    May 7, 2008


It takes me deciding to write on YWS in the late hours...to realize how many members are most active while I'm unconscious
— RavenAkuma