User avatar

shanan-cat

  • Other Poetry Re: How

    I like the way you think, the way you have good rhyming skills and the way you choose precise words to make the reader feel what you want to feel. ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Without Your Love

    It was good but I thought that it was kinda short... you should have made it longer. It had nice originality and the layout was exceptional... it was GREAT actually! ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My Sunshine Part 1 (revamped... yet again)

    Oh, thank the lord! You changed it and it's so much better now! Are you pleased with yourself? I like it a lot better than the other one. I have ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alphess: part one [revised as of 2008/03/11]

    Camille! During math? Why did I never get to read it? And the answer to all your questions are "yes". I think that it has a lot if originality to ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blood heart.

    Meg? It was good but kinda short especially for you. Work on it, o.k? shanan-cat!

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alphess: part one [revised as of 2008/03/11]

    Camille! When did you get time to do this? It was amazing! I have nothing wrong with it. shanan-cat!

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Leave Me Alone!

    I had a few problems with your poetry: That's it! I can't take it no more I hate it... here I want to leave right now! No one come close ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Shadows of Obscurity

    Hi! It's me again. I just wanted to say a few things: [quote] Moonlight creeps over the horizon. Darkness evokes all that is bright. I linger into the shadows, to ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Other Re: Deleted

    LOVED IT!!!!, but you have to watch for spacing and a few typos but that is it! KEEP IT UP!!! shanan-cat!

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Stone Cold

    I have nothing to say ti this except that you are the best writer that I have ever seen and reviewed. Really you should maybe when your older, publish some ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bloody Pearls

    I really liked this one! I’m holding back on what’s killing me. For I know what is to be. I loved this stanza! It really makes you get the fact ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My fall

    It was good, but you should have a space in between every four lines, O.k? I liked the rhyming and how you used something old and a life story and ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Trigger Switch

    Hi! I think that you missed some of the supposed to be capitilised "i"'s. [quote]And to think! I was to plan our wedding day! I don't think that there's a ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Think I'm In Love #3

    Hey again! Read your last post and I thought it was terrific! Just like this one! It was amazing what you did with the characters and the being diagnosed... WOW! ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My Sunshine Part 1 (revamped... yet again)

    Hi! You knew? Me too. I really liked your story, it had real nice originality to it and I liked the setting and story line too. Your not bad. You ...

    Feb 16, 2008


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind