User avatar

shanan-cat

  • Other Poetry Re: Dream on Thunder

    Hey girl! Totally loved the poem! But I'd like it better if you had mad it longer, you know? It was still good though! Keep it up! shanan-cat!

    Feb 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Swollen Grapes #1

    Hey Jared, I liked your story, but I had a few problems: [quote] They’re always talking and never listen In this sentence, "listen" should be "listening". You also don't tell ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Part 1: Shattered Love, Chapter 2

    This is the continuation of chapter one, and I know it's really bad, so don't be mean about it, o.k? thanks, shanan-cat! was Mick. Mick was a fourteen, short brown ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Matt Scribbles Things On Paper Then Scans It

    Nice pic's, but where's the color? You have to have color! shanan-cat! (hehehehehehe)

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Too much Too many

    I loved this poem! It gad quite a bit of emotion to it. I liked the idea an the words you used to describe it. Very well thought and a ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Loneliness

    Um... see, I didn't really like it because it didn't make me feel what you're feeling. You also didn't put capital "I's" anywhere in you poem. You must remember that, ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Only you

    Once again, I don't have anything wrong with your work and I think that even though you only checked it once, it was good enough for me! Keep it up, ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My man

    Nice title! Good work! He wasn't only a man He was my man I don't think that this was a good opening sentence. It didn't really catch too much of ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Opening Night

    This piece really interested me. I liked they way you ahd a good idea and put it to good use. Please make all the beginings of your sentences capitals. It's ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: StoweAway #1

    Why so many long posts? I liked it as I do al of your posts, but the fact that people do so many long things like this drives me nuts!!! ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: honestly

    I like the idea, but it's a bit cliché, a lot of people use these kind of stories and now it's getting kind of old. You also forgot to capitilize ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Don't let me fall

    Give me more of this 'cause I like! You good and I like the end, although it was weird. shanan-cat! Rock your world!

    Feb 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Part One: Shattered Love Chapter One.

    This story has to do with the events that my good friend has been through. The actual events have been modified ALOT. Hope you enjoy... shanan-cat! He stood there, wind ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Desperate for your love

    I only had one problem with your story, if it is a poem I think that it should at least have verses, like after every four lines or so, you ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Just Close you eyes

    Hi again! Just Close Your Eyes Just close your eyes I don't like the fact that you repeated the line. it bothers me a lot! Change it. To see the ...

    Feb 18, 2008


Everything is a lot of things!
— Hank Green