User avatar

shanan-cat

  • Other Poetry Re: Mixed up emotions....

    I had afew problems with your poem: [quote]but something inside of me won't. This line doesn't make sense. Maybe something like: But something inside won't let me part, for i ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Glass Eyes

    I liked it. Reminded me of a song that has zip to it. It was a fun little poem, but I couldn't guess what it was, sorry. Maybe the moon? ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tortured Souls

    Thought that it was interesting, but kind of lost me at the end... Who killed who and why such the sudden entry into the story? You didn't really give us ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My darkness

    Thanks for the reviews guys! *going to edit it and then post again* shanan-cat!

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Some Haikus

    I liked it! It's better than anything that I could do! Liked the second the best, then the third, then finally the first. Your good my ols friend! shanan-cat! :smt026 ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Camellias

    Hi again! I liked your poem, it really touched me with nice words. The only thing that I didn't like was the fact that you had a weird ending. It ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    This a most recent pic with and my hat... AGAIN! balakiki! shanan-cat!

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I hate...

    No offence buddy, but his is not a poem. It's not relvant to anything, and there's no real emotion to it. I think that you should have actually editedit and ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Part 1: Shattered Love, Chapter 2

    Thanks for the all the reviews! Chapter two will be here, hopefully, Friday! shanan-cat!

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Awakening

    Liked the description, but thought it was a bit too short.

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Princess In You

    Hey Paw! Loved your poem, showed your true colors. Liked the idea! Nothing wrong here! PM me sometime k? shanan-cat! *leaves a pawprint*

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    This is a picture of me just a few seconds ago. I know that I'm ugly, but hat's okay, you can laugh and hate me forever, I don't care! (and ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Person Watching Me*Edited 2/20/08*

    I didn't really like it because it didn't really have much point to it... I'm really sorry. The end wasn't very good, no offence, and the fact that all you're ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sing Softly--so

    I liked your poem, but I thought that it was a bit tooo short. It didn't really have a good ending, nice rhyming though! If you made it longer you ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    Like Snoink said, Grammar is important, make sure you review it before you post it, k? I liked the idea, but you had a lot of big paragraphs wich could ...

    Feb 24, 2008


You are not the voice in your mind, but the one who is aware of it.
— Eckhart Tolle