User avatar

shadowraiki

  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbies. Always one of them...

    Hello and welcome! Everyone has pretty much set up the rules and what now, but I'll offer my assistance out as well in case others are busy. I can speak ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings Everyone

    Hello and welcome to the forums! I myself just started about a week ago, however I found this to be a refreshing place to hang out already. I found out ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Christmas in August

    :( My measly amount of points will not amount to much.

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everybody

    Why hello and welcome to YWS! I hope you have a pleasent time here and will consider extending your stay to permenantly. If you're looking for an exit, there are ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Ha, I was just like you. I lurked for weeks before saying, "Effff it, let's make an account because I'm bored" and I'm glad I did. We have poetry, short ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    *Has been initiated*

    Aug 8, 2011


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich