User avatar

shadowraiki

  • Archive Re: The Fundamentals (Accepting)

    Jayk Hartz - Earth The gate deposited us on an island. It was dimly lit by the shining sun. The warning for us to pair up came at a surprise. ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Fundamentals (Accepting)

    Jayke Hartz Someone had cleared their throat. I swear, honest to god. But nothing happened. The announcement came to go to bed. I complied, taking my stuff and shuffling to ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Fundamentals (Accepting)

    Following Kitty's seating arrangement Jayke Hartz - Earth I couldn't understand why that girl... Hanna, one of the water elements, kept trying to... trying to... I don't know... interact with ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Fundamentals (Accepting)

    Jayke Hartz I was one of the people that had laughed at Alice. As hard as I tried to act mature (hey, I'm 22 after all), I couldn't help but ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Fundamentals (Accepting)

    Jayk Hartz "I'm not hot headed," I mumbled to myself, "I just hate it when people try to start a fight they don't follow through or tell me what to ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Fundamentals (Accepting)

    Jayk Hartz Everyone was silent for a minute. I massaged my neck. That chick, I couldn't believe she had put me in a head lock. A strong one for that ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Fundamentals (Accepting)

    Jayk Hartz So many questions, so many answers. I could barely concentrate on all of them. They flew back and forth, back and forth... I was tired of it. These ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Fundamentals (Accepting)

    Jake Hartz I laughed. I laughed harder than I had in a while. There lay a fake body and all of my 'friends' were crying over it. Oh god how ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Fundamentals (Accepting)

    Going to be my first SB, but I'll try to play along ;) Seeing as how there is a lack of Earth Fundamentals and Males, I'll play both for once. ...

    Aug 11, 2011


Brain freezes are temporary, but milkshakes are forever.
— SilverNight