User avatar

shadowraiki

  • Research Re: Concerning the Cliche of Time Travel

    Have you read The Saga of Darren Shan? Essentially the entire saga revolves around the fact that destiny has already determined the course of events. The example they use is ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Research Re: Roman Soldier

    I'll just say again that you can be killed for just about anything in the Roman Empire. I also suggest you look into Roman means of torture. They had lots ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    I generally write blindly. I'll plan a general idea of what I want to get talked about in my mind and then write around that concept for the chapter. For ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Research Re: Roman Soldier

    --What would the soldier’s living conditions be like? I know he would live within the ...Antonia Fortress with the governor, but what would his life be like? Soldiers would sleep ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Research Re: Nuclear Fallout

    And finally, how far out from the centre of the blast would be considered 'an exclusion zone' i.e. too dangerous to enter? How far in would one have to travel ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: First or Second Person?

    The way I see it is like this: 1st; A character speaking in the form of a journal, thoughts, or a diary. Either that or an author giving his/her opinion. ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Find Out What Grade Level You Write At

    Man, you guys feel bad? I got this: Flesch-Kincaid Grade level: 5. Flesch-Kincaid Reading Ease score: 74. And that was the part of my novel that I had typed (well ...

    Aug 3, 2011


Who knows anything about anyone, let alone themselves.
— Hank Green