User avatar

shadowraiki

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Weapons

    @ Rubric I read that story. It was really interesting and I admit, it had me grinning. But in my opinion? Neither person is correct. Although America has many, many ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    I'm The Pretender (Foo Fighters) Why won't my phone turn on?

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Activity Throughout The Day

    @Nate: I think I may have mis-spoken. I looked at the 8 A.M for NY/DC/Toronto section since that was the one closest to where I live and though, "Gee, that's ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Activity Throughout The Day

    8 A.M? I find that hard to believe because everyone I know can barely wake up by... 10 A.M. But maybe that's just Boston. I live in EST so that's ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Google'd: How to be a young author This was the third or so link that I clicked on.

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    Walt Whitman (two W's for the win)

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    My plants grow Down Blink 182 Why does the sun shine?

    Aug 3, 2011


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska