User avatar

shadowraiki

  • Lounge, The Re: Obsessions

    Playing video games Writing/Reviewing Listening to music while walking down a really long side walk on a cold noontime with a slight draft of wind Listening to music while walking ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    The Diary of Jane (Breaking Benjamin) While rummaging through a trash can, you found:

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    I don't know if anyone has posted this... but how many people know about this?

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is Normal?

    Normal is what society deems acceptable and the path that people should take. My dollar bill.

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?

    I will say that homosexuality is a choice. A lot of people are saying it is natural, but get this: Being lactose intolerant is natural. Humans have "naturally selected" themselves ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: cranky family

    7/10; Or so you think the human race has been obliterated. In a desperate attempt to stop the meteor, USA and Russia teamed up to launch all of their nukes ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    The tapping and clicking of old key boards at work.

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favourite word?

    DIvine Shadow Vortex Lightning You know, typical words that you may find in front of an RPG spell

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What inspires you to write?

    Generally life sucks so I day dream a lot. Since I don't want to forget my dreams, I write them down in a story format.

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: cranky family

    10/10; oh wait, one of my boats got lost in the Bermuda Triangle as well. My sensors are detecting that a large aircraft has landed on its deck. Now let ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: cranky family

    6/10; Fortunately there was a plane delay (oh wait, that's actually real life) so you managed to catch her before she left. There was a 56 car pile up, a ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    I fired my Bass Cannon (Flux Pavilion) at a Geisha (Cyberoptix). DnB and Dubstep be on my mind. How sweet are those oranges?

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Do your characters talk to you?

    I am my character. So much so that now I sort of have two personalities and it gets hard to keep myself in check sometimes. I swear, one day I'm ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Summ- wait. Uhh... Adventur- Uh... Peanut Butter Jelly Time by BuckWheat Boyz. How greasy are those fries?

    Aug 4, 2011


You may deem me romantic, my dear sister, but I bitterly feel the want of a friend.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein