User avatar

shadowraiki

  • Lounge, The Re: A Reflection 7 Years Later

    Context: Dear Dan, Thank you for taking the time to write this letter. I read through the entirety of your letter and though it was a bit overly dramatic at ...

    Dec 11, 2018
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    No, I'm Crazy (Furries in a Blender) Where are you right now?

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Jokes!

    Three bikers walk into a breakfast diner. They see an old man eating pancakes at the front counter. The first uses the plate as an ash tray. The second spits ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Why? What have you got? (Dubba Jonny) Where did my water bottle go?

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    I would be the Gatekeeper (Fresh) to Heaven Would you like to play a game?

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Side ways picture makes me strain me neck >:( I want a necklace now. Or a ring. But I always forget to put them on.

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    I love the Witchcraft (Pendulum) A monster blocks your path, what do you do?

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Winners of the Big Random Story Contest

    Congratulations everyone. Even if you didn't win, I bet it was something to remember.

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Cause were a non-profit organization and were having a bake sale (though not exactly for the money, more so to raise awareness). We needed a place to bake, so we ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    I was at my boss' house. That was her son's :P

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Nuuuah, don't be shy :3. I will post picture. Aren't I cute? Tigger that is, not me. Dunno why my hair was so spiky that summer... much more flat now.

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Cause I was high on Euphorium (DJ Ashura) Why wouldn't I ask such a stupid question?

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    Should we call her half demon? Or demi fallen angel?

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Space Between (Loadstar) you and me Where did rice balls originate from?

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    I want a cat/kitten... but my parents want a dog :evil: My friend's mom tried to give us one of their chihuahua and I was like... nope. Your dog bites ...

    Aug 10, 2011


So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookcase on the wall.
— Roald Dahl