User avatar

shadowraiki

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Po Pi Po ._.'

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Obsessions

    Playing video games Writing/Reviewing Listening to music while walking down a really long side walk on a cold noontime with a slight draft of wind Listening to music while walking ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    The Diary of Jane (Breaking Benjamin) While rummaging through a trash can, you found:

    Aug 10, 2011
  • General Articles Re: The greatest challenge facing my generation.

    Overall, there was nothing to majorly wrong. However I did notice a few things: A generation crippled and stagnated, with the inability to accommodate new concepts and to find new ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Breaking Up

    A quick thing I wrote in half an hour and editted in twenty minutes. I generally don't do stuff like this, but... I felt like it. So what can I ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    I don't know if anyone has posted this... but how many people know about this?

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everybody

    Why hello and welcome to YWS! I hope you have a pleasent time here and will consider extending your stay to permenantly. If you're looking for an exit, there are ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Girl you make me sick

    Well that was brutal. Good thing I've seen and read a lot worse. Albeit it was strong, but don't let that get you down. Not calling anyone weak stomached or ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A Country on Edge-Chapter 1

    Wow, that's pretty funny! An ordinary person switching phones with a secret agent. Totally caught me off guard. I thought it was going to be something like, "Uh... so I'm ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Elliot.

    This story is very good, but there are a few questions that a left open: -- Is Elliot actually a fish? I'm assuming he is a person, but he is ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Girl With Green Eyes - Prologue

    No offense, but the prologue feels like a long rambling session to me. While I do get what you're going for, I agree with IcyFlame that the first paragraph is ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Codex (chap 2) Redone

    Ah, so we finally learn who Rael actually is. Again, commas are an issue. However I will be blunt on this Chapter. I am largely confused by what happened. As ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Other Re: Suburbs Map

    Four to six hours? This would take me days, if not weeks to make. I would have no patience and everytime I messed up, I would scream in frustration. This ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Plain Old Jane

    Wow, my heart was actually beating harder and harder as I read in anticipation. And no it wasn't the music I was listening too either. That was an amazing piece ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The End of It

    That was actually kind of sad. Excuse me while I refresh my supply of salt (hehehe). The conflict is a bit hard to distinguish until the very end. At first, ...

    Aug 9, 2011


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac