User avatar

shadowraiki

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Sudoku, just did one this morning. This is romanji, so read it as you would japanese: onechan girl. (no, not 1 chan)

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: If only (contest entry)

    Seeing as how most of the grammar and spelling has been corrected, I'll give my general impression on the story. First, love is nothing to be embarrassed about. All of ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for having a smiley in your avatar that is sticking its tongue out at me.

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Your new name will no longer consist of words: :) >.< :)

    Aug 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Two pieces of flash fiction (Redux)

    A second attempt. I don't know how long this took me. Probably about the same time, but I must have stared at it for an hour and taken three for ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    Should we call her half demon? Or demi fallen angel?

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Space Between (Loadstar) you and me Where did rice balls originate from?

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    I want a cat/kitten... but my parents want a dog :evil: My friend's mom tried to give us one of their chihuahua and I was like... nope. Your dog bites ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for having an avatar that is too freakin' cute.

    Aug 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Fantastic Twelve (mirror of erised contest)

    It was an interesting read. A person with their best friends on a plane ride. A thing I noticed was that your usage of tenses gets wierd at some points. ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Stars

    God, that is so catchy. I could repeat that over and over and over again. The first stanza is a bit puzzling (only clear if you read spoiler). I know ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Dreams tell lies cover (contest entry)

    The cover looks like two forces of epic proportion are colliding and doing battle in the sky. I don't know what IcyFlame's novel is about, but I hope it's something ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pudding

    I think I lost some IQ points there X.X. That was by far one of the most random things I have ever read. While it was an interesting read (had ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Kiss

    Though everyone has said it already, I'll say it again: just watch the commas. I thought it was great that Adylyn was Ollie's step-sister. From the first section, I thought ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for being more than just a girl.

    Aug 10, 2011


Should we not walk? On our feet? The ones I now have again? I do like my feet. They are befittingly perambulatory.
— Pattern (Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson)