User avatar

shadowraiki

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    I was at my boss' house. That was her son's :P

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for not telling us what it is.

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for talking about another thread in this thread.

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    1 out of 10 -.-' ... times 10, wuuuut. I would like to nom, nom, nom those rice balls.

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: i Was Here

    Three things I wanted to point out. First, you capitalize the first letter of almost every word. Is that on purpose? Generally you don't do that in poetry. Second, you ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Demonic Examinations!

    I don't think people need to attack you with reviews as you are attacking them with reviews :3. I don't have anything for you to review for now, but I'm ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Nuuuah, don't be shy :3. I will post picture. Aren't I cute? Tigger that is, not me. Dunno why my hair was so spiky that summer... much more flat now.

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Riots Have Started (strong language)

    I wanted to know how someone in London felt during the riots. Now I know. The poem was moving and has a strong message. But I think your message can ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for noticing his notice of my notice... wait a second. Banned for trying to trick me into starting a chain there.

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Cause I was high on Euphorium (DJ Ashura) Why wouldn't I ask such a stupid question?

    Aug 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Rise Of Camilo

    That was a beautiful piece, especially the ending. There weren't to many grammar mistakes, however I suggest splitting up the dialouge. Each person talking should be a seperate space as ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Dreams tell THE WINNER

    The first one is a beautiful picture. The second one is... too American-ish for me. Seeing red, blue, and white (yellowish) in that style instantly makes me think of Obama ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Brains

    Wow. That was amazing. So refreshing and new. I felt like I was reading one of those short stories in a text book, or a famous story like The Giver ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Oh wait :D I was looking at the wrong person. That was for you Onigiri. As for Mikko... Ok kim. Yeah I got desperate.

    Aug 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Savory

    Hi, this was a great story. However, I'm unsure how the title fits with the actual story itself. Here are a few things I noticed. She gasped and hit her ...

    Aug 10, 2011


See, we could have been called The Shoes.
— Paul McCartney