User avatar

shadowraiki

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Most Awesome Story Ever

    Being that this felt like a joke story, I won't be so harsh on it. But in reality, there isn't much to criticise. I loved it. I was laughing by ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Rum-Runners

    This was an interesting read and I would love to know if you had anything planned for them afterwards. But overall, there were no mistakes. There were a few minor ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fear of the woods

    Hello and I hope you have a pleasant stay at YWS. Here is my review. While this piece is already short, you may want to work on the formatting. I ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: About Death

    Good piece. Emotional, though if placed in the wrong context it might not have the same effect. Here are a few things I noticed: His breath was heavy and deep ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    I love the Witchcraft (Pendulum) A monster blocks your path, what do you do?

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Winners of the Big Random Story Contest

    Congratulations everyone. Even if you didn't win, I bet it was something to remember.

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for making up words

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings Everyone

    Hello and welcome to the forums! I myself just started about a week ago, however I found this to be a refreshing place to hang out already. I found out ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Other Re: The Walk Alone

    I like being alone more often than being with other people. It's great to have fun with others, but there are times when they act in certain ways and you ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Needless

    What I love most about this is that you explain a lot while saying nothing. I like that you never say a specific word for anything, but you hint at ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Christmas in August

    :( My measly amount of points will not amount to much.

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Cause were a non-profit organization and were having a bake sale (though not exactly for the money, more so to raise awareness). We needed a place to bake, so we ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned because I had closed my eyes for 2 minutes and then my phone rang. One of my bosses reminded me of work so now I am angry.

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned because... *yawn*, I'm going to sleep.

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    banned for being inconsiderate towards lazy people :wink:

    Aug 10, 2011


Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain