User avatar

shadowraiki

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    God dammit I can't stop staring at your avatar ._. Double Negative. First thing that popped into my mind

    Aug 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Progressive

    Whoa, the government did something GOOD? What madness has stricken this world? Just kidding. I thought this was an extremely interesting piece, seeing as how you never told us the ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Reviewless Ooooooooooh snap!

    Aug 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bad Day.

    Hello (wow I had to type that 3 times before I capitalized the h). "Want some?" Lily had had a rough day. Shawn, a boy she'd had a crush, had ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Ready to Review!!!!

    Hey Noelle, can you please review this piece It's for the 150 word contest. However I want you to first read Kafka's comment below, keep what he said in mind, ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Prancing Horse

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for not sharing love.

    Aug 11, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Fundamentals DT

    Discussing things as commanded. Edit - Now that there are three slots open per Fundamental, I foresee harsh love triangles in this struggle ^_^

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Trip to Earth (Prequel to Scarless)

    Hello, this is the first time I've seen an idea like this. I've read books about vampires. I've read books about vampires creating civilizations. But I've never really read a ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    I would be the Gatekeeper (Fresh) to Heaven Would you like to play a game?

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned because my left foot and thumb fell asleep.

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Side ways picture makes me strain me neck >:( I want a necklace now. Or a ring. But I always forget to put them on.

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for making false assumptions.

    Aug 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: It's not all crystal clear

    My, I didn't realize this was about religion until it was too late. I loved the little comments of her subconscious throughout the story. However it gets confusing when she ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Fundamentals (Accepting)

    Going to be my first SB, but I'll try to play along ;) Seeing as how there is a lack of Earth Fundamentals and Males, I'll play both for once. ...

    Aug 11, 2011


Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author