User avatar

shadowraiki

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned because I made up a definition for obnoxious (really, really, really, really long) that only I use.

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    For making an obnoxiously long ban command that confused me.

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    I'm The Pretender (Foo Fighters) Why won't my phone turn on?

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Soul Express Downward

    Well, so we meet again :D. I saw this with 100 views and no replies and thought, "That has to change!" This is a long piece, so it'll be hard ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • General Articles Re: She's Taking the Wheel

    Funny, serious, and realistic would be three words I would describe this as. It was great, I felt like I was by your side as you struggled to learn this ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Smile Everlasting.

    I'll admit, it was a bit confusing until I read your spoiler. Then I read the passage again and fully understood it. Though the last two sentences (before I smile) ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Activity Throughout The Day

    @Nate: I think I may have mis-spoken. I looked at the 8 A.M for NY/DC/Toronto section since that was the one closest to where I live and though, "Gee, that's ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Activity Throughout The Day

    8 A.M? I find that hard to believe because everyone I know can barely wake up by... 10 A.M. But maybe that's just Boston. I live in EST so that's ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Adultery and Young Lover

    I told myself I wouldn't write a full review, but here goes anyways. I couldn't help it. But first, always the good. I can't believe I just read a piece ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Winterland.

    You wanted a harsh response, but I'm afraid that's beyond me. I'm just too nice. But all joking aside, here is what I thought about your piece. It holds my ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Find Out What Grade Level You Write At

    Man, you guys feel bad? I got this: Flesch-Kincaid Grade level: 5. Flesch-Kincaid Reading Ease score: 74. And that was the part of my novel that I had typed (well ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Google'd: How to be a young author This was the third or so link that I clicked on.

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    Walt Whitman (two W's for the win)

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    My plants grow Down Blink 182 Why does the sun shine?

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Other Re: Last Convo

    Hell, I was saddened by this. Just the thought that all good things come to an end. We all know that it must happen, but we never want to see ...

    Aug 3, 2011


The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes