User avatar

shadowraiki

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned because I was leaning on my left arm and it recoiled because I read your comment.

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "An eighteen year old who should have died years ago," Raiki as he stares at all the scars on his body. You character is walking down the street when someone ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    The noose fastened around my neck.

    Aug 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Love and Coffee *temporary title*

    You may want to put this in Romantic Short Stories. After all, love is in the title. If you can't decide on another title, I say keep it because it ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Do your characters talk to you?

    I am my character. So much so that now I sort of have two personalities and it gets hard to keep myself in check sometimes. I swear, one day I'm ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    The tea house because Mira doesn't know what any of the others are (they don't exist in my world). How would your character respond to: "Are you a vegetarian?"

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned because I just got a splinter from my chop sticks :(

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hate not hating you

    Is it just me or do the paranthesises come out as long whispers etching into my mind? Or am I just going crazy? My impression of it is that this ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Summ- wait. Uhh... Adventur- Uh... Peanut Butter Jelly Time by BuckWheat Boyz. How greasy are those fries?

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned because my workplace bans practically every website so I can not get a better one, thus I had to make it in paint and must now vent my tid ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lights and Colors

    If you don't mind me asking, what competition would this be for? I want to give you feed back regarding the theme and comparing it to what you actually need ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for reminding me of an internet meme.

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Weapons

    @ Rubric I read that story. It was really interesting and I admit, it had me grinning. But in my opinion? Neither person is correct. Although America has many, many ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned because five of the words in your sentence began with the letter b and because I don't like alliteration because it reminds me of poety :D .

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "Pssh, what a cowardly way to fight. Using numbers against me..." - Raiki as he proceeds to fight until death. You're stuck in a room with no doors, what do ...

    Aug 4, 2011


If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.
— Oscar Wilde