User avatar

shadowraiki

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned because this got past 100 pages over the weekend while I was busy.

    Aug 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Justifying revenge

    I'm going to be extremely critical of this and try to stay within 150 words (impossible so I take that back. But perhaps my words will steer you in a ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Elephants

    Hello! I will begin by saying you have some vivid descriptions here. You described pretty much everything needed for me to paint a picture in my mind of what is ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Addiction

    Aye. I believe you when you say that this is a true story and not for a second did I consider this fake. I won't ask if this is your ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Matt Hawk is as realistic as it gets. He fought in the Middle East and won a medal. He doesn't need to make up lies in his auto-biography... because he ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    I fired my Bass Cannon (Flux Pavilion) at a Geisha (Cyberoptix). DnB and Dubstep be on my mind. How sweet are those oranges?

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned because it really is hard to say.

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    Their death will haunt me Forever and forever Memories remain

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What Sarah Said

    Whoa. She's dead. That was totally unexpected. I at first thought that Ben was in a rehab center, but that really caught me off guard. It's a very tragic tale. ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Does Money Equal Happiness?

    The way I was taught by my English teacher (and yes, geography, what madness is this?) that you should talk about the other side. Not only talk about them but ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned because I thought your avatar was talking to me but then realized I don't write poems. Period.

    Aug 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pink Tassels; 150 words

    Pink Tassels He had pink tassels on his bike handles. Short and simple. Leaves me wondering what pink tassels is all about. I watched as he rode in circles, his ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Raiki: Try to become friends with the elephant and calm it down. If that failed, then put a sword through its eye and hack it apart. What would your character ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Does Money Equal Happiness?

    Hello. I read through your essay and although you want some ideas, I find myself only able to give them by writing another, similar essay. Though I am on a ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Two Flashes on Overcoming Prejudice

    This first piece was a little bit difficult to understand. What I think is going on is that the man's half daughter comes up to visit ?her sister?, but the ...

    Aug 4, 2011


First you broke my moustache, now you break my heart.
— MaybeAndrew