User avatar

shadowraiki

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Who would have thought that Jesus was a stalker?

    Gotta agree with everyone. The beginning was great. It was such a twist because people never dare to tread on that fine line of disrespecting religion in anyway. While you ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but the shots actually have a 100% lethal rate. Thus everyone that gets them dies. I wish this Sudoku would solve itself.

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    No, I'm Crazy (Furries in a Blender) Where are you right now?

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Fundamentals (Accepting)

    Jayk Hartz So many questions, so many answers. I could barely concentrate on all of them. They flew back and forth, back and forth... I was tired of it. These ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Fundamentals DT

    Dont' worry, first timer here too. And I thought we were in Washington state, not D.C. Glad you cleared that up.

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Jokes!

    Three bikers walk into a breakfast diner. They see an old man eating pancakes at the front counter. The first uses the plate as an ash tray. The second spits ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Cross equals heart.

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned because it's 11:26 P.M where I am and a ton of you are still on. Go to sleep.

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Fundamentals (Accepting)

    Jake Hartz I laughed. I laughed harder than I had in a while. There lay a fake body and all of my 'friends' were crying over it. Oh god how ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned because I now have to go to a meeting with a bunch of adults who can't get along despite being three to four times my age and they sometimes ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned because I'm going to use the bathroom.

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Why? What have you got? (Dubba Jonny) Where did my water bottle go?

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Research Re: Concerning the Cliche of Time Travel

    Have you read The Saga of Darren Shan? Essentially the entire saga revolves around the fact that destiny has already determined the course of events. The example they use is ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned because I have a sister too except she's yelling at me.

    Aug 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Two pieces of flash fiction (Redux)

    Thanks for the comments guys. I tried to incorporate them into a new story. Let me know what you think.

    Aug 11, 2011


I just want to be the side character in a book that basically steals the whole series.
— avianwings47