User avatar

shadowraiki

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned because I do write poetry, but only when required to by English class.

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: First or Second Person?

    The way I see it is like this: 1st; A character speaking in the form of a journal, thoughts, or a diary. Either that or an author giving his/her opinion. ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favourite word?

    DIvine Shadow Vortex Lightning You know, typical words that you may find in front of an RPG spell

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What inspires you to write?

    Generally life sucks so I day dream a lot. Since I don't want to forget my dreams, I write them down in a story format.

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for not putting up a fight.

    Aug 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Personal Reflection - The Mirror of Erised contest entry

    Hello. Your use of words and adjectives creates a great image for me in my mind. However, it is those same words that annoy me as well. I feel like ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: cranky family

    10/10; oh wait, one of my boats got lost in the Bermuda Triangle as well. My sensors are detecting that a large aircraft has landed on its deck. Now let ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    *Has been initiated*

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned because I had chicken selects which are better than what ever chicken you have (although I assume you do not have buffalo chicken or fried chicken)

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned because I just had some chicken and no one stands between me and chicken.

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned because I'm tired from my busy weekend, I can't come up with a good reason, and despite all of that I managed to write a ridiculously long ban comment ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Start Of it All(part 1)

    I'll do the grammar/small nit picking stuff for you: -- Commas; please put spaces after the commas. So rather than "young,average" it should be "young, average" -- Run on sentences; ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: cranky family

    6/10; Fortunately there was a plane delay (oh wait, that's actually real life) so you managed to catch her before she left. There was a 56 car pile up, a ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    The guy that always tied up Houdini

    Aug 8, 2011


Life is a banana peel and I am the fool who dared to tread on it.
— looseleaf