User avatar

shadowraiki

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I. Freakin. Hate you.

    The way I saw it was that Adrian wanted to know more about the boy, but never did anything to get closer to him. It's like a one sided relationship. ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Ha, I was just like you. I lurked for weeks before saying, "Effff it, let's make an account because I'm bored" and I'm glad I did. We have poetry, short ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned because I'm a human being and that's what I do.

    Aug 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Land description

    Scenary isn't usually my thing. I can't find the difference in beauty between a waterfall and a brick wall. But this was a really good description. Albeit, it was just ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The King's Curse

    When time was not even time, a king was proclaimed, to rule over every abyss, ocean and land. On the day of his coronation, God and Lucifer descended to earth. ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned because I actually finished a Sudoku puzzle this morning and I am proud of myself.

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted. You now know all the words in the English dictionary but do not know what any of them mean. I wish I my novel would write itself.

    Aug 8, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Just a Stereotypical Teenager

    Read this: \/ Hello, I wrote this piece this morning after I needed to do something to release my anger and to vent. Consider this piece an introduction as well ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: cranky family

    7/10; Or so you think the human race has been obliterated. In a desperate attempt to stop the meteor, USA and Russia teamed up to launch all of their nukes ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: To Be Perfect

    Wooh, the biggest issue I saw was formatting, spelling, and punctuation. I corrected some of those for you, though I may have missed a few. As for format, split your ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A Roman/European queen who murdered her husband to become ruler. Your palace is made of pure gold and draped with purple tapestries.

    Aug 8, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Kindling Fires

    There isn't much to say that hasn't already been said. I agree that this is a nice, short piece. I hope you get a good grade for this. Another quote ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Confession of a Criminal

    You really set the mood for France with the use of a single french phrase. There were no grammar mistakes as far as I am concerned, but something stuck out ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    The tapping and clicking of old key boards at work.

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned because I have red marks on my face where I was leaning on my arms and sleeping.

    Aug 8, 2011


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah