User avatar

shadowraiki

  • Research Re: Roman Soldier

    I'll just say again that you can be killed for just about anything in the Roman Empire. I also suggest you look into Roman means of torture. They had lots ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but the rain becomes a flash flood and all your stories get washed away :twisted: I wish my batteries would last longer.

    Aug 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Race

    I'm crouched down in a pouncing position like a panther. The grayish blue pebbles in front of me are painted chalky white and I zone in on the dilapitated line ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Bandaging of a Life

    This is a perfect example of how a dialogue can tell a story. God that was beautiful, I want to read it again and again. The beginning was just pure ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but your wish was for nothing and the next person decided not to corrupt it thus you recieved nothing. I wish my two nickels became a dime.

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but now the world is disappoint because promicin isn't actually real. I wish my left eye would stop twitching

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    I generally write blindly. I'll plan a general idea of what I want to get talked about in my mind and then write around that concept for the chapter. For ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Research Re: Roman Soldier

    --What would the soldier’s living conditions be like? I know he would live within the ...Antonia Fortress with the governor, but what would his life be like? Soldiers would sleep ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Research Re: Nuclear Fallout

    And finally, how far out from the centre of the blast would be considered 'an exclusion zone' i.e. too dangerous to enter? How far in would one have to travel ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Codex (Chap 1) Redone

    I wasn't in the mood to read something long, but I was so entranced that I read until the end. It was that good. A lot of what happened was ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Ways of Experiencing Life

    Is this a rant towards God? It feels like that to me. Though it could also be a character talking to an author. I liked it. There isn't much else ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Someone mashing their keyboard after losing a game of scrabble online

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Crisis in Orbit

    All the terminology set a pace that left me wanting more. I could imagine all of this happening above earth. Even in the beginning when there was no action, I ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is Normal?

    Normal is what society deems acceptable and the path that people should take. My dollar bill.

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?

    I will say that homosexuality is a choice. A lot of people are saying it is natural, but get this: Being lactose intolerant is natural. Humans have "naturally selected" themselves ...

    Aug 9, 2011


Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury