User avatar

shadepelt

  • Other Poetry Re: My Inner Child Likes Chocolate

    i really love this poem, it very well may be the best piece of poetry I have ever read! It is sweet and fun. I read on your profile that ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ghost of the past... (rewritten, please read)

    I think it is a very great poem, trying to forget the ghosts of the pasts... sort of what I try to do. I also like the mystery... all together ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Tatters to Treasure

    Thanks for all your help. Hopeful_Youth, I describe where the train is taking her later in the story, which I edited and added to. Here is the revised beginning. Stupid ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Broken Wings

    Thanks for your comments! i am really glad that some people think I can write! sorry about the character description, I put that in the beginning because when I first ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Tick...Tick...Boom.

    it;s really great. the description was pretty god, but I wish you gave us more time to learn about the characters. It is very interesting, and i liked the whole ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Tatters to Treasure

    Okay, revised, edited, and added to. Stupid risks make life worth living. - Homer Simpson Prologue: Pain, fear, loneliness, separation, sadness, despair. Too many emotions piled up in one person. ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Broken Wings

    -deleted-

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Storybook- Chapter Two

    “Se turned back to her game of solitaire and moved the eight of spades under the nine of diamonds and flipped the unexposed card.” It should be she. “Looking around, ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Storybook Chapter One

    First of all, I love your story. It has a very interesting storyline, and I love your creativity! Some points: “She dropped her bike to the sidewalk as she pulled ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: We All Fall Down (Part 2 of 2)

    That was great! It ended perfectly, I really liked it, even though it was dark, and there was so little description, it made it like a ton. as someone said ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A dream or a Vision?

    Yeah, like the person above, I think the imaginary friend/realm thing is super cool. It was sort of depressing how Alex died, but I really liked it. The only things ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Broken Wings

    REVISED AND EDITED as of June 12th, 2011-Thank you to all reviewers who helped edit my earlier draft. Brief Summary: This is chapter one of a story I’ve been working ...

    Aug 19, 2008


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda