User avatar

sezPez

  • Art & Photography Re: Modest Mouse, I Can't Hear You!

    Modest Mouse! I like :) Oh, and sweet drawing too :P

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: wallpaper

    I do some digital art in my free time, whenever I can pool enough hours away from procrastinating. Here's a big piece I did recently (beware, it's like 1.3 MB ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: King of Carrot Flowers pt 1

    This is just too awesome - I can't come up with anything besides that! I love that album :)

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: mmm...shiny :)

    As you can tell I would advertise MD for free Favorite basketball player Favorite team I would have to say he is one of my top 3 favorite singers, next ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Beginning and over description.

    I feel like I'm a fairly decent writer (cough) but I have tendencies of perfectionism. Each time I try to write something it has to not be cliche or unoriginal ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Here's my (3) lines. That was it, the end! Actually, not. The shortest book in history will certainly not be this one. A bit random, but hey. That was pretty ...

    Feb 21, 2007


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World