User avatar

sezPez

  • Lounge, The Re: Neutral Milk Hotel

    Wouldn't The Fool be a little too melancholy to be a ringtone though? I'd put Untitled as my ringtone (and watch people go "...bagpipes? Bagpipes?!"). I'm normally horrible when it ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The New Yorker cover: humorously satirical, or offensive?

    The cover is so ridiculously outlandish (Osama's portrait) that I find it surprising that anybody, including Obama himself, can find it offensive when it's an obvious satire. You forgot one ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    *seconds Snoink on issue of Catholicism's non-literal interpretation* Catholics accept evolution as a tool used by God in his "big plan", or something of the sort. As far as I ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: American English: Dialect or Language?

    The first American English dictionary originates back to Noah Webster and his An American Dictionary of the English Language , published in the early 1800s. He purposely intended to show ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Music

    For favorite song, I have to name at least 5: Shampoo Suicide, Gang Bang Suicide, Untitled by Neutral Milk Hotel, Rebellion (Lies), Paper Planes. These change constantly though, probably week ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Five questions

    1. I am, therefore I will be both here and there, and before and after I leave. 2. Let's substitute 2 for time: Time = 2. Since time = money, ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Absolute Truth

    I agree with what Meep said. Things like murder and theft, etc. are universally agreed upon to be morally wrong simply because of our basic human instinct of survival and ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Absolute Truth

    For all a person could care, they only things that exist are the ones which they think to exist - the only truth is what one believes in. I can ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child Dies in Hot Car, Should Mother be Charged?

    Man, I've been left in enough hot cars even just for around 15-30 minutes at a time to say that an 8 year old shouldn't be left in them. Also, ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mac vs. PC

    Aha, I happen to have reached a compromise on this matter. I run a PC but it looks exactly like a Mac, which (from what I have heard) is it's ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    To be honest, I don't think this topic would even matter in around 2010-2020 when oil starts running out, whether we are all drowning then or not, because the world ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    Since I am new to this group/discussion/topic, I will start off with an extremely long and boring post. >.> From my science learnings, in the beginning beginnings of the whole ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: tell me about you

    For me, I would like to study psychology because other people's thoughts and feelings are so interesting, but I dont know if I want to be a therapist, maybe a ...

    Feb 16, 2007


I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Atticus