User avatar

sezPez

  • Narrative Poetry Re: See you soon.

    Run through once, look through twice, Keep both your eyes policing. Take your hands into a cloud, make them look like their missing. Wrap your shame in its mask, its ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Other Re: Global Warming

    Personally, I don't think it should take a massive striking fear of "Armageddon will come sooner if you don't conserve energy!" to make people do that, everyone should so it ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Other Re: Human Eventuality

    Glad to help :) Oh, and I did put it in paragraphs, but for some reason the indents disappeared.

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lost

    He's just as lost as you are, Trapped in the world, an endless maze. Everything around is like a blurry haze, People without faces, people without change. They all try ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Other Re: Human Eventuality

    If I were to tell you that a crazed, armed killer cloaked in black would be walking down the same street as you are within the next 5 minutes, then ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Butterfly's Dream

    The first four lines were okay; they described well and had a good feeling. However, I really would've liked it more if it was longer, because you just suddenly end ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Teenager

    As a fellow teenager, its like my life in poetry :P But, as a critic, I would have to say that it could have gotten more work. Some of the ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Gray Reign

    I loved the way you described the environment, the setting of a war because it really captures that feeling. However, it could have been a tiny bit longer when describing ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you develop amnesia the next day. I wish that I had another bulb for my ceiling light.

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Here's my (3) lines. That was it, the end! Actually, not. The shortest book in history will certainly not be this one. A bit random, but hey. That was pretty ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Sandman

    I consider this my 'first' poem, I have done some other ones but they were for practice and none were really finished. Critique! __________________________________ To lie in endless wait, I ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: tell me about you

    For me, I would like to study psychology because other people's thoughts and feelings are so interesting, but I dont know if I want to be a therapist, maybe a ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings.

    Hello there. Im Ralph and I am here to better my writing skills, because I've only been writing for about...a year or so. Short poems, descriptive essays and right now ...

    Feb 16, 2007


Think of all the beauty still left around you, and smile.
— Anne Frank