User avatar

sezPez

  • General Articles Re: First memory

    Ehh, I'm sorry, I did have it in paragraphs but forgot that it always pushes the indentions to the left whenever you post something =\

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Morning

    {{ This might seem completely random and off base, because, well, it is. It's experimental for my writing, sort of a cross between a poem and an actual story, and ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A bawx house

    {{ I started writing this night but have to go to bed right now. This is what I have so far... }} For one to enter unprotected into the sick ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child Dies in Hot Car, Should Mother be Charged?

    Man, I've been left in enough hot cars even just for around 15-30 minutes at a time to say that an 8 year old shouldn't be left in them. Also, ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What music puts you in a writing mood?

    The Beatles! They have such a huge collection of songs that there's a lot for any mood: Happy - Twist and Shout, With A Little Help From My Friends, All ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Beginning and over description.

    I feel like I'm a fairly decent writer (cough) but I have tendencies of perfectionism. Each time I try to write something it has to not be cliche or unoriginal ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    Mmm, do not worry, I only have 2 heads and 3 arms, only 1 of each bite :P Well, since I have some time I will shred this to shreds ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mac vs. PC

    Aha, I happen to have reached a compromise on this matter. I run a PC but it looks exactly like a Mac, which (from what I have heard) is it's ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    To be honest, I don't think this topic would even matter in around 2010-2020 when oil starts running out, whether we are all drowning then or not, because the world ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    Since I am new to this group/discussion/topic, I will start off with an extremely long and boring post. >.> From my science learnings, in the beginning beginnings of the whole ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Vampires

    Haha, the last part was funny. I mean it is good, in a comical sort of way. :D

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Painting

    To be honest I was a bit "mehh" on so many by's, but at the time it seemed kind of right to me. Thank you for the comments and suggestions ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Painting

    White water whisking gently by Your embracing arms and open smile. Kneeling down upon the earth, As I watch you far away and idly by. I take your life and ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • General Articles Re: First memory

    Written for an English assignment. [pre] At a time far and long gone, now just a fuzzy memory, like flicking through the still frames of an old photo book. It ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death (Desperado Danny In Despair)

    That was a sort of eerie poem where it mixed in suddenness with the rhyme scheme that just made it creepy. Is this a dream you had, or something real ...

    Apr 12, 2007


The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes