User avatar

sezPez

  • Art & Photography Re: mmm...shiny :)

    As you can tell I would advertise MD for free Favorite basketball player Favorite team I would have to say he is one of my top 3 favorite singers, next ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: 11 Years Old

    I have to agree with snoink. As disturbing and sick rape is, the rhymes just somehow fail to convey that emotion to me. It seemed like: 1. dude rapes girl ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: In A Lover's Eyes and a Lion's Den

    Kind of cliche, but hey, it's passionate. And I agree with [person above me], punctuation can do wonders to the tone and overall effect of your poem. :)

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Teapot

    I will cry of a teapot to the head. Blown wisely and swift over whistling and giggling, the tatter about. I will diminish my tea to half a cup to ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stew

    While I sit here, a cigar - “Oh yes, dear me, I Don’t know where my manners are; Take one you, and pass it around.” Spin the cancer round and ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Absolute Truth

    I agree with what Meep said. Things like murder and theft, etc. are universally agreed upon to be morally wrong simply because of our basic human instinct of survival and ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Absolute Truth

    For all a person could care, they only things that exist are the ones which they think to exist - the only truth is what one believes in. I can ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Tree of Friendship

    Your metaphor of friendship as a tree is very true. Sad your friend left :( The poem itself was well written; however, it seems to be in like a prose-type ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: sky

    You told me where I’m falling. I was hoping to see another smile, just like last time, before the clouds kiss me and hold me in their arms. It’s too ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shadows

    My English teacher (who's a Mark Twain scholar) had us do a poetry anthology, with other authors and our own. The only thing is, she REQUIRED certain forms =| Here ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Chew Gum, Don't Worry, Be Happy

    If school rules were a family, then gum is the black sheep, the one that never follows. The heavenly aesthetics of chiclet smacking against cheek and tongue should be revered, ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A lick of freedom

    I am only a heresy, Wishing to end this pointless, endless dance And run off with the sky. If you could only realize how happy I'll be, Perhaps, maybe, You ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Ghost

    A decent poem, if not a bit repetitive with the "I'll just disappear because nobody cares" sort of thing. One line did irk me quite a bit: Maybe, 
But why ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Berries

    Inspired by The Beatles' Strawberry Fields Forever and the garden of Eden. ------------- Beneath a sea of strawberries, Where no soul would whimper of Red eyed figures. Let me take ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Beneath a magenta sky...

    Heavily revised version of a poem I posted a couple months back. ----- White water whisking gently by Your embracing arms and open smile. Kneeling down upon the earth, As ...

    Oct 24, 2007


To be a master of metaphor is the greatest thing by far. It is the one thing that cannot be learnt from others, and it is also a sign of genius.
— Aristotle, Poetics