User avatar

sezPez

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The New Yorker cover: humorously satirical, or offensive?

    The cover is so ridiculously outlandish (Osama's portrait) that I find it surprising that anybody, including Obama himself, can find it offensive when it's an obvious satire. You forgot one ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: paranoia

    The nighttime watch time always comes too late. It’s always after bedtime when the windows disappear. They go beneath my shadows and hide all the stars from me. Sometimes I’m ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Night Sings Sweetly

    At times it seemed to drag on a little with the "well the night is better than day because etc.", between the 2nd and 3rd stanzas. The flow and rhythm ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Modest Mouse, I Can't Hear You!

    Modest Mouse! I like :) Oh, and sweet drawing too :P

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    *seconds Snoink on issue of Catholicism's non-literal interpretation* Catholics accept evolution as a tool used by God in his "big plan", or something of the sort. As far as I ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: American English: Dialect or Language?

    The first American English dictionary originates back to Noah Webster and his An American Dictionary of the English Language , published in the early 1800s. He purposely intended to show ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: On Paper

    Some tiny grammar mistakes: I want to create different worlds, tell peoples stories. Peoples should have an apostrophe right after it. With them, a sea can spit it's green foam, ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: wallpaper

    I do some digital art in my free time, whenever I can pool enough hours away from procrastinating. Here's a big piece I did recently (beware, it's like 1.3 MB ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: King of Carrot Flowers pt 1

    This is just too awesome - I can't come up with anything besides that! I love that album :)

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Music

    For favorite song, I have to name at least 5: Shampoo Suicide, Gang Bang Suicide, Untitled by Neutral Milk Hotel, Rebellion (Lies), Paper Planes. These change constantly though, probably week ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Five questions

    1. I am, therefore I will be both here and there, and before and after I leave. 2. Let's substitute 2 for time: Time = 2. Since time = money, ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: simulated high tide lifeguard lessons for the 90s

    They say that under the water nobody really cares, and all they see is blue. You can probably find me near the side that nobody goes to. Under the water, ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A Penny for Your Thoughts...

    Haha - that was so lighthearted and cynical :P I like it!

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: alone

    Wasting, lonely, sideways drooping head. Trying to see the world in my way, sliding slow beneath my grasp. Sitting idly when my curtains stop rustling and mice never stay for ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Farewell

    Really liked these two lines: My heart says no, While my heart says yes. Overall, it is good, albeit a little cliche. Also as the others have said before me, ...

    Mar 3, 2008


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady