Random avatar

serpyre

  • Welcome Mat Re: New Writer!

    Thanks for the clarification! :) I have a question - is there a way to usually get more reviews, or do I just wait for my work to lounge about ...

    Sep 16, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Writer!

    @niteowl Thank you! So do I have to get 30 reviews to get a color now, or? Thanks!

    Sep 16, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Writer!

    @Kazumi - okay, thank you for telling me how to get points! I realise that the contests aren't active anymore, which is a bit sad. Sorry if I'm sending you ...

    Sep 15, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Writer!

    @Clarity Thank you for the clarification! Really appreciate it :) I've posted my first work now - is there any way to earn points other than Reviews? Thanks!

    Sep 15, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Writer!

    @Vervain - okay, thank you very much for your response! I think that it's a bit of a shame that fanfics aren't that popular compared to original works, but I ...

    Sep 15, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Writer!

    @Kazumi - alright, thank you for the explanation! is there a particular genre that is popular on this site? additionally, am I allowed to post fanfiction (just curious)? Thank you ...

    Sep 15, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Writer!

    @Kazumi I'll try my best to stick around for a bit! :) Question: how do you get ''points'', and how much do people usually review? @niteowl I like to read ...

    Sep 15, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Writer!

    Hello, I'm just your typical teen writer here. :D Nothing much to say, but I'm excited to make my way around here! I think I'm going to like the Review ...

    Sep 14, 2018


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites