Random avatar

serpyre

  • Welcome Mat Re: New Writer!

    Thanks for the clarification! :) I have a question - is there a way to usually get more reviews, or do I just wait for my work to lounge about ...

    Sep 16, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Writer!

    @niteowl Thank you! So do I have to get 30 reviews to get a color now, or? Thanks!

    Sep 16, 2018
  • WRFF Archive Re: Weirdo tries to review

    Hello, so here's my poetry (sorry but I haven't posted anything else yet) I'll leave here: Thank you and sorry~

    Sep 15, 2018
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will review anything!!

    Could you possibly review this? Thank you! I'll check out the site~

    Sep 15, 2018
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Gingham Tea House

    Could you possibly review my story here? (I'm new, so please lmk or clarify about the payment - I'm pretty certain a meme isn't enough lol) Thank you~

    Sep 15, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Writer!

    @Kazumi - okay, thank you for telling me how to get points! I realise that the contests aren't active anymore, which is a bit sad. Sorry if I'm sending you ...

    Sep 15, 2018
  • WRFF Archive Re: alliyah's poetry reviews

    Could I grab a review on my poetry if that's okay? Thank you!

    Sep 15, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Writer!

    @Clarity Thank you for the clarification! Really appreciate it :) I've posted my first work now - is there any way to earn points other than Reviews? Thanks!

    Sep 15, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Writer!

    @Vervain - okay, thank you very much for your response! I think that it's a bit of a shame that fanfics aren't that popular compared to original works, but I ...

    Sep 15, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Writer!

    @Kazumi - alright, thank you for the explanation! is there a particular genre that is popular on this site? additionally, am I allowed to post fanfiction (just curious)? Thank you ...

    Sep 15, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Writer!

    @Kazumi I'll try my best to stick around for a bit! :) Question: how do you get ''points'', and how much do people usually review? @niteowl I like to read ...

    Sep 15, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Writer!

    Hello, I'm just your typical teen writer here. :D Nothing much to say, but I'm excited to make my way around here! I think I'm going to like the Review ...

    Sep 14, 2018


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus