User avatar

seeminglymeaningless

seeminglymeaningless

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Israel, Iran and Palestine, what should be done about them?

    I have read none of the previous replies (except to check that this hasn't already been done), but I have the solution to this problem. Well, technically I didn't come ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions? Yay or Nay?

    Wow Snoink, someone could base a whole essay off your reply :P My answer? If I got pregnant right now (well... you know, as soon as I realized I was ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    lolz Stella. I like: Taxi drivers in the Halifax Regional Municipality must wear socks. FTW?? Does that mean socks with sandals too? I read somewhere that: It is punishable by ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Ridiculous sentence

    Christopher Paolini isn't THAT bad. . . his books are just for people who have never had the experience of critiquing work ^^ And as for the sentence. . . ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    maybe

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username: 80% ----- as in the chick from Eragon? Custom Title: 60% ----- it's kinda creepy. . . like you're throwing away kittens or something Avatar: 100% ------ WOW it's ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Stupid Jokes.

    A chick had just finished shopping. She bought: 1 potato, 1 tomato, 1 salad bag, 1 toothbrush, 1 clove of garlic, 1 blanket, 1 ice cream, 1 apple, 1 pear, ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: are there many aussies on this site?

    aussie aussie aussie!!!! QLD scrubber at your service! hey you're new! Welcome to YWS! (aka Old Balding Writer's Society - courtesy of Snoink) gonna go and check out your page ...

    Dec 19, 2007


Half the work that is done in this world is to make things appear what they are not.
— Elias Root Beadle