User avatar

seeminglymeaningless

seeminglymeaningless

  • Homework Help Re: Algebra & Calculus

    How are you so smart? I didn't even think of doing it that way, I was so confused :/

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Homework Help Re: Algebra & Calculus

    Hiya Snoink :P Thanks for the starter, that does indeed help me out :) It's so much easier to see what's happening in the question when it's explained visually! Looking ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Homework Help Re: Algebra & Calculus

    Hi guys, haven't been on YoungWriters for a while now, but I thought I'd pop in and ask for some help. The image is too big, sorry about that. Basically ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Sneak Peek at YWS Renovation

    Looks really good. Will be interesting to see it implemented. Nice work, Nate :)

    Aug 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stealing time away

    Hi again! ^^ I see you've edited :) Here's what I noticed on the second run-through! Studying for a complex science test was the only thing on the mind of ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stealing time away

    Hi Flower, here to review as requested from the Dynamic Duo! ^^ An Algebra II test was the only thing on the mind of Johnny Brankton. This test would define ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: ~ Reviews from the Dynamic Duo ~

    Your wish is my command ^^ Stealing Time Away by Flower~Child Under review. 0/1 Necromancers + 0/1 Dragon Ladies have reviewed so far.

    Jun 14, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: ~ Reviews from the Dynamic Duo ~

    omg, my evil sister lives! o.O

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part One

    Hi, I'm Jai. A long time ago, you requested a review from my WRFF thread, and I sincerely apologise for the wait. I've been busy in real life, and assignments ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: ~ Reviews from the Dynamic Duo ~

    Hi guys, I'm really sick. It completely sucks. When I get sick, I get sick . Imagine you getting sick, and times that by at least two. So. Right now ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Masquerader Chapter 1 Part 2

    Hi Meg :D Just thought I should let you know that I'm completely up to date with your novel now, as I've read it all and it's brilliant. There were ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Masquerader Chapter 1

    Hi Meg, Jai here :) They ignoried the waifs that begged for gold coins and spat at the peasants who came to stare. One man leaned over to his comrade ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Masquerader (Prologue)

    Hi Meg, Jai here. Extremely sorry about the wait, but (I don't know if I've already told you) I just started university again a few weeks ago, and I'm starting ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: You died, tonight.

    I know I've jumped on the bandwagon a little late (since this was posted last year, haha) but let me tell you my initial thoughts: 1) omg. Wtf is this. ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: We All Are Birds. (Chap. 1)

    Hi :) One half of the Dynamic Duo here. Sorry about the delay! Your chapter just intimidated me so much that I flitted around cleaning the house to avoid doing ...

    Mar 6, 2011


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot