User avatar

seeminglymeaningless

seeminglymeaningless

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Unforgiven

    I huddled in my bed, waiting. The sheets were drawn up over my head, and my halting breath quickly made the small enclosed space stifling. I listened, desperately tried to ...

    Jun 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter One of my currently untitled Work-In-Progress

    I could find hardly anything wrong with this. I disliked the beginning - it didn't seem necessary, in fact, it was quite confusing :P But the following - loved it. ...

    Jun 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bride

    Hey, I didn't like the flash back. To be honest, I just skimmed through it, not really reading it. I wanted to read more about the wolf in the woods, ...

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Polluted Lives

    Firstly - I want to read more. Second, below are my thoughts. ------------ Crash after crash; swooping in to take its prey of sand out to sea **(this sentence confused ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Angel Without Wings

    Hey, liked your story. It had a nice sweet ending. I really was skeptical at the start - I didn't like the way it was written, and I really wasn't ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Maiko of Gion

    Hi :) First off, decent story. I've read plenty of stories that don't use grammar or correct punctuation, so kudos to you. I hope what I've written below will help ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Preserved

    Switching between first and third person doesn't work. Here's an example of what it sounds like: Jenny smiled at Mat. I smiled at Mat. "How're you going, Jenny?" The boy ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dying, I have to add, isn't very fun.

    It's a bunny!

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Extinguished

    I'm actually surprised at how much we write alike. I swear to you that I wrote this two years ago, when I was 16 (it's quite obvious that this is ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Faceless

    I actually read this a long time ago, but didn't critique it. ----------------- You crouch down behind bushes, behind bramble, behind undergrowth (was I behind anything else? Perhaps leaves, twigs ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Horror

    It was in the walls. Sometimes she could hear rounds of short abrupt movements; scuffling and scurrying, dragging and scraping. Sounds that made her skin pimple with goosebumps and her ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Meanwhile in Amsterdam, Johnny Knoxville got high, rode his motorbike into the Gay Pride parade, and successfully assassinated Ford Prefect. . .

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: 22 Days

    Chapter One Status: Reconnection Made Patch sat down to his computer. The message sat dully on his screen. From: Patch To: Jai Subject: Hey Jai. . . Date: 01 Aug ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Destinies Entwined-prologue

    *pulls face* You should edit this =p Before someone attacks you for being sloppy. I mean, you've had so many helpful reviews so far, and you haven't yet taken the ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gossip and Lies

    "In fact, I'm pretty sure I would be spreading more of the same rumours, just for spite. At my school, no one bothers to make rumours about people that aren't ...

    Oct 18, 2008


Never use your shield as a dinner plate, for that is when the enemy is most likely to attack.
— The KotGR Commander