User avatar

seeminglymeaningless

seeminglymeaningless

  • WRFF Archive Re: ~ Reviews from the Dynamic Duo ~

    Hey guys. Sorry about the terribly late replies. I've recently just moved house and then travelled 6 hours up to my home town to visit my family during the university ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: ~ Reviews from the Dynamic Duo ~

    Can You See Me? (Chapter One) by Skins Under review. 1/1 Necromancers + 0/1 Dragon Ladies have reviewed so far. Loved the first chapter, Skins! :D Who's next?

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Can You See Me? (Chapter One)

    Hiya Skins :3 Here to review! Damn, I was hoping to review within an hour of the request, like last time, but your chapter is a little big to allow ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Last Day

    Hi Tiger :3 Back to rereview, seeing as you've changed some things. I love it when people listen to the reviews. Makes YWS worthwhile :) It wasn't because it was ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: ~ Reviews from the Dynamic Duo ~

    Woohoo, reviewed within an hour of the request *blows on fingernails and buffs them on my shirt* The Last Day by TIGERSPRITE Under review. 1/1 Necromancers + 0/1 Dragon Ladies ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Last Day

    This is my entry for a school short story competition on bullying. And I think the first work of mine I've decided to rate 16. Is your story allowed to ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Pain Killers

    This is the story how Alec and Jane became vampires, how they got involved with the volturii and so on... this were just something to begin with i was going ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: ~ Reviews from the Dynamic Duo ~

    Hi again, Apple! Reviewed as requested :D Don't hesitate in asking us to review Chapter One :) Chapter Two: Salem by Apple Under review. 1/1 Necromancers + 0/1 Dragon Ladies ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Salem [Chapter Three]

    Hi Apple! Jai here from the Dynamic Duo (or the Dysfunctional Duo until the other half finishes her exams :/)! Also, sorry for my late review. I burned my pinkie ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Possible Book Proulouge for what i am writing

    Hi Mark :) Before I begin, here's something I tell all users I come across who have committed the same crime (:P): When you look at wall of text like ...

    Nov 18, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: ~ Reviews from the Dynamic Duo ~

    PS I Hate You (Contest Entry) by Shubhi Under review. 1/1 Necromancers + 0/1 Dragon Ladies have reviewed so far. Who's next? :D

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Lockets -- Chapter I

    Hi, Jai here to review, as requested. Now Jash, already most of the best reviewers on this site have reviewed your work, and I can see that a lot of ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: P.S. I Hate You(Contest entry)

    Hi Shubhi, I hope I didn't get to this that late :/ I only just got on. Here to review as requested! :D I stole a glance at Peter, his ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Way Of The Jungle (chapter three, read chapter 1)

    Hi there, very clever username :P I only realised after I tried saying it aloud. I'll have to remember that one. Unless of course you couldn't spell "pseudonym". On to ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Pain Killers

    Hiya Demoness. Some quick suggestions before I start my review: 1) (this is something I tell many new YWS users) First, when you look at wall of text like that, ...

    Nov 15, 2010


Pay it forward for the next writer in this society. It’s what keeps the society, a society.
— soundofmind