User avatar

seeminglymeaningless

seeminglymeaningless

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Once Again

    There's not much to say here, because as is this text is virtually perfect. It certainly is an interesting idea, and I would be completely fascinated if you continued this. ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?

    Wow, I only read up to page four. But all I can think are these two things (inevitable when religion was brought into the debate): 1) God created Man in ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Royal Pain

    Hey, I'm Jai and I'll be reviewing today :3 I was here for my parents, my mom is an actress in the Chicago Theater and this is the party to ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Thanks Kyllorac, I missed that update. Great idea, really. A big inconvenience to people who abuse it, and only a small inconvenience to people who genuinely use the feature for ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Quote Button Removed for Literary Works

    Cool. Sorry I reported this as a site bug, I missed this update. I understand why this has been implemented, but as everyone has said before me, people who do ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Time of Incident (include your timezone): UTC/GMT +10 hours (Eastern Standard Time EST) - Australia, QLD Browser: Mozilla Firefox Page You Were On: Random pages, sometimes it happens, sometimes it ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: What is the correct response to stop?

    - right there, thank you very much :3 Wow, Spice Girls.

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Universe of Dreams

    Hey :) I'm Jai and I'll be reviewing this today. A story of truth, and though it might be disappointing to some, it is what it is, and I can't ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My jealous zombie ex-girlfriend - chapter two

    Hi Retro, I'm Jai. A few things before I begin: 1) It's really easy to make your story immediately desirable. Add spaces between the new line breaks. Scroll down below ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: just Sarah:Chapter 2

    Hi Blue :) Well, this has been up for a loooong time with no review, so here I am. Hopefully to help you out :) Now, the only reason why ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Frankenstein Children

    Man I'm totally still learning my way around. I guess that quoting's as good as I can get for this. Well, happy belated welcome to YWS :) I hope you're ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: --

    There are truly no words. I had fully intended to write a good long review for you, detailing errors, offering suggestions, criticising every other line. But no. This story is ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Honey I Love You

    Hi :) I don't normally review lyrics, but I see that this has been available for review for some time now, and no one has taken up the challenge, so ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Frankenstein Children

    Hi Thomas, I'm Jai. Firstly I'd like to say that I actually read over your story first before my review. I seldom ever do this. I guess I just find ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Nature's Elements - Chapter Two

    Hey Star, I'm Jai and I'm going to review this for today. I haven't read the previous chapter, just so you know. First off, you might like to hide your ...

    Jan 5, 2011


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault