User avatar

sealegs

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ugly

    Sometime's writing about the ugliest things is the hardest. And I agree with Navita...every single word must be placed precisely because this poem is short and every line counts. The ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's in a name...

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! I love horror stories and really hope you post some! I would definitely read and review them! See you around!

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Here and Now is better than There and Then

    Welcome! I'm actually surprised that Ninja wasn't taken as well. I'm jealous that you're from England, it's hard for me to finish my works sometimes as well, and technology really ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Everything In The Dark

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! About your poem. I can tell - like Forest - that a lot of emotion went into this poem. This is fantastic. Poems should be raw ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: At the beach.

    I would definitely like to these pictures enlarged! Some details: Pic 1...This one is very charming. The blues and oranges compliment each other very well. (Obviously, they're complementary colors.) P

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: the birdcage (around the city)

    Thanks for reading Biffle and Classy!

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: See Me

    Are you into musical theatre? If you are I can tell and if you aren't you should be! This seems like the ending of a song...so, where's the beginning. You ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Red Cherry

    The thing I love about low-quality cameras is how honest the low-quality photograph is. You've handled this nicely! That red is so gorgeous and the blue of the ice is ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands I

    My, my, my! Hands are tough and here we have four of them! (I don't know from experience that hands are tough because I'm terrible at drawing...but I've heard that ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there ;)

    Hey there! Sweet name. I'm pretty jealous, myself. in other news, I'm a huge fan of the guitar too! (Okay, in all honesty...I can't play. But that doesn't mean I ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: the birdcage (around the city)

    Thanks Hannah! I agree with your title suggestion. Totally. Also, I've been inspire to expand the piece with more bird-like metaphors. Maybe you'll see the re-draft later.

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wintry Shadow

    Good start to a winter poem, but I think it's due for some condensing! I love the line "Shadows caper madly in..." It's strong and intriguing, however it doesn't need ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Our Grasp

    If you're going to write about a kid on an acid trip you've to do it full out. I love the line "It's carpet meeting linoleum" but Nate is right ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Broken..

    I have to add something to what Hannah said. Be VERY careful when you are writing poetry. In my opinion, if you can't figure out where the punctuation goes then ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: About something

    I love the idea of this poem. I appreciate the repetition - it doesn't get old, I can track with it throughout the whole poem. However, the things that you're ...

    Apr 11, 2010


Why do we only rest in peace? Why don't we live in peace too?
— Alison Billet